Can you proceed with the Divorce if you cannot to contact or locate your spouse?

Posted under News Updates on 9 November 2018

This relates to a situation where you wish to start Divorce proceedings but are unable to locate your spouse.

Even if you cannot contact or locate your spouse, you can still start your Divorce application in the Family Court. However, your Divorce proceedings in Singapore may be more expensive and complicated because the Court will need to find alternative ways for you to serve the Divorce papers on your spouse.

Tags: ,

If you would like to speak to a Singapore family lawyer about your case, please contact Jonathan Wong at [email protected] or +65 9424 6208 today.
WhatsApp chat