Can I enforce orders made by the Syariah Court in the Family Court?

Posted under News Updates on 7 November 2018

This relates to a situation where you have a Singapore Syariah Court Order that you wish to enforce against your spouse.

You may choose to file a Magistrate’s Complaint for breach of the Order under sections 51 or 52 of the Administration of Muslim Law Act, or to have the Syariah Court Order registered as a judgment of a District Court under section 53 of the Administration of Muslim Law  Act

Tags: ,

If you would like to speak to a Singapore family lawyer about your case, please contact Jonathan Wong at [email protected] or +65 9424 6208 today.
WhatsApp chat