When can you remarry?

Posted under News Updates on 19 November 2018

This relates to a situation in Singapore where you are divorcing your current spouse in order to marry another person.

You can only remarry after you have obtained Final Judgment.

The Final Judgment is also known as a Certificate of Making Interim Judgment Final.

You can only apply for the Court to issue the Final Judgment when the Court has handled all the Ancillary Matters in your Divorce.

Tags: ,

If you would like to speak to a Singapore family lawyer about your case, please contact Jonathan Wong at [email protected] or +65 9424 6208 today.
WhatsApp chat